It’s unfortunate that in today’s world, people tend to turn a blind eye to those in need. Perhaps they were in a hurry or maybe they assumed someone else would come to her aid.
However, it’s important to remember that small acts of kindness can make a big difference in someone’s life. Here are some things that could have been done to help the woman on the cold and icy day:
- Call emergency services or the local hospital to send an ambulance
- Offer a warm blanket, jacket or coat to keep her warm
- Ask if she needs any help or assistance and offer to call someone for her
- Provide some hot tea or coffee to warm her up
- If you are unable to help, try to find someone who can or alert the authorities
It’s important to remember that we are all human beings and we should always try to help each other out in times of need.
Source: ViacomCBS Inc.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.