In August, we will be visiting the doctor who saved Kolchuga. To ensure a safe and healthy visit, please follow these procedures:
- Make sure to bring your own protective face mask, as we will be required to wear them during the visit.
- Make sure to practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet away from other people.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer when possible.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, and mouth.
- If you feel unwell or have any symptoms, please call ahead to the doctor’s office and reschedule the visit.
We are grateful to the doctor for their lifesaving work and want to take all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you.
Source: ViacomCBS Inc.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.