What an incredible story! It’s so amazing that a little angel was saved from such a terrible situation.
The miracle that saved the kitten’s life was the quick thinking of a kind stranger who noticed the poisoned kitten and rushed them to a veterinarian.
The veterinarian was able to administer the necessary treatments to save the kitten’s life.
It’s truly remarkable stories like this that serve as a reminder of the importance of being kind and helping those in need.
Source: ViacomCBS Inc.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.